All 15 art Reviews

Medical Examination Medical Examination

I seem to be the only one that noticed, but... her left leg is all sorts of fucked up. It looks kinda like it healed wrong or something. Remember, bones are straight. I mean, unless this character actually has a fucked up leg. Besides that leg, though, it looks great. Dare I say?
MEDIC!

fuck fuck

I don't know if this was a inside joke I missed or what, but this just isn't good. I am personally glad you don't seem to think it is good, either. I don't mean to be "that guy", but I am going to give a serious review. This sort of thing doesn't fit with the rest of the artists you see in the adult section. I mean, it looks like a man is fucking a vagina on her head... I'll give you half a star simply because that vagina actually looks pretty good... and I honestly think you could make a good picture out of it. If you wanted to. 0.5/5

Rukia 2011 Rukia 2011

Hmm... Well, it doesn't look a lot like rukia. It's a very good picture in almost every aspect. I'll give it a 4.5/5, but I think you should draw this character as an original instead.

Ashoka Tano Ashoka Tano

Well, I was never a huge fan of ashoka, or this version of clone wars for that matter, but this picture is very well done. She looks practically hot! 5/5.

Tristana from LoL Tristana from LoL

In a way, she is pretty cute. I love the coloring, and the muscles aren't too much, or too little. They are perfectly relevant to her character as well, as you mentioned in the description. 5/5.

Shyvana ver2 Shyvana ver2

Well, besides giving her some more obvious curves, I don't think this picture can get any better. 5/5, a great piece of art.

Heart Seeker Vayne Heart Seeker Vayne

Most of this picture is pretty good. The abs are slightly off, but her curved figure makes it look alright. The biggest problem I have with it is that you can't see 90% of her right arm. There looks to be a bit of red that could be her gauntlet... but then her arm looks to be at a strange angle. maybe if you raised the elbow a bit so you could see some more of her arm going down her side before it gets hidden behind her? Still, I give it a 4.5/5.

Irelia Irelia

This one isn't quite as good as a lot of your other art. It almost looks like you drew it from an angle, then ran out of the light skin color... if you can even run out. I kinda feel like, if only the chick was here and she was using a dildo or something, this would get 5 stars. But that man is just... too awkward. Even his legs look unusually skinny compared to his unusually muscular arms. And then he has am almost feminine face.... I think if you would have stepped a couple feet away and just looked at it from a bit farther off, you would have noticed the obvious errors. 3.5/5.

Lulu in the Forest Lulu in the Forest

There really isn't anything to be said about this. It looks great, and it has amazing detail. 5/5 of course!

Poppy League of Legends Poppy League of Legends

Okay. I am not familiar with LoL, so I can't really say anything about how you portrayed the character, but you have an awesome art style. The vagina is drawn rather well, and you even went so far as to make her feet look slightly worn, as if she had been walking around like people tend to do. Bravo, bravo, 5/5. You appear to be the artist to watch, eh?