Miaka Miaka

I've always loved Rock Candy, and I kept seeing Mittsies name in a couple animations. I always thought " Oh, it's the name of a character or something?". I'm glad I found out I was wrong. Top-knotch animation, here. 5/5

Server Music Server Music

It's... just the Lavender Town theme?
... Dude...
You may want to.. you know.. credit the creators of Pokemon?
Especially if you plan on using this for monetary reasons. Either way, give credit where it is due.
I can't give you a good score for this.
You didn't actually... DO anything.
I mean, unless you recreated the song or something, and even then, all you did was recreate it.
Not cool of you to pretty much claim it for yourself, though.
Like I said, next time, credit the actual creators of the song,

~Shaddy

Clap-Trap Clap-Trap

I was dissapointed by the lack of Borderlands...
Not really haha, It was a good song.
It had a really nice rise-up around 1 minute in, then the drop sounded great. Almost reggae for a second. Keep it up.

Deep Red Deep Red

It sounds like something that would be in a newer futuristic RPG. It's great, I really love the piano through out it. The electronic sounds make a nice contrast aswell.

Medical Examination Medical Examination

I seem to be the only one that noticed, but... her left leg is all sorts of fucked up. It looks kinda like it healed wrong or something. Remember, bones are straight. I mean, unless this character actually has a fucked up leg. Besides that leg, though, it looks great. Dare I say?
MEDIC!

fuck fuck

I don't know if this was a inside joke I missed or what, but this just isn't good. I am personally glad you don't seem to think it is good, either. I don't mean to be "that guy", but I am going to give a serious review. This sort of thing doesn't fit with the rest of the artists you see in the adult section. I mean, it looks like a man is fucking a vagina on her head... I'll give you half a star simply because that vagina actually looks pretty good... and I honestly think you could make a good picture out of it. If you wanted to. 0.5/5

Rukia 2011 Rukia 2011

Hmm... Well, it doesn't look a lot like rukia. It's a very good picture in almost every aspect. I'll give it a 4.5/5, but I think you should draw this character as an original instead.